View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012   #29
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tips for a FF rookie needed?

Ok, some real advice. Don't put a lot of money on your team your first year. Learn the ropes, learn from your mistakes, learn from others successes, and most importantly have some fun. You probably won't do well your first year or two, I know I didn't, but once you get a handle on things, dive right in with some bigger buy-ins. Personally, I don't spend more than $250 on a single league, because I don't like to gamble that much, but I'm in several 20-50 dollar leagues and they are fun. Only 1 big money league for me to pay close attention too, and the others are mostly for fun.