View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012   #633
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

I'm convinced that he knew far more than anyone close to him or who supported him will ever admit. I think we're going to find that most if not all of the various "paths" that could be investigated around Joe Paterno have been quietly walled off by people trying to salvage his reputation and who are devoted to the schools cult. Unless those people missed something or made a mistake we're never going to find a genuine smoking gun that proves exactly how much he knew.

Instead we're going to have to use our own individual bull**** meters to parse the version of the story we get. That's fine by me. I'm convinced now that he was either profoundly retarded and incapable of feeding and dressing himself OR he's a ****ing liar. I'm sure it's one of the two.