View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012   #37
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
you can say the same thing about Brooks. Texans are betting on upside, both should succeed in time based on quality of coaching & system that is now proven for the first time in team history. I have no problem with either
Me either. I'm just saying that people all worried about Posey taking a roster spot from Holliday or getting plucked away from us while on his way to our practice squad are worrying about something that's not going to happen. We'll keep 6 I think. AJ & Walter are fixtures, Martin and Jean have played their way onto the team, Holliday is finally ready for the game at this level, and Posey is Smithiak's long-term project.

They'll find a way to keep 6.