View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012   #11
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 205206 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Another play Walter made .... that wasnt completed was the OD drop , it was Walters route that created the window of opportunity for that pass to be thrown .... OD has to catch that ball.

The devil is in the details ....
Yeah, that's the thing. To the people who say Walter isn't getting open and isn't creating separation and therefore isn't getting targeted, I say .... maybe. But I think it's just as likely that he's being deliberately used in a way to get other players open. Kubiak draws up these complex routes and he needs someone he trusts to do certain aspects of the job. Now, I don't know that to be true any more than some of the people know Walter sucks at getting open, but I'm honest enough to consider the possibility. That's why I am anxiously awaiting the All-22 film to be broken down by some people on this board this year, now that it'll finally be available.

So I am in a wait and see mode. The knee jerk reaction is to look at the stats and think Walter has to go, but I suspect Kubiak knows full well what Walter has done and keeps him out there for that express reason.