View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012   #20
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
Posey needs more time. He was out all last year.

There were good reports coming out of training camp about him and I would like to see what he could do with the 1st team or at least the 2nd team.

Martin and Jean have earned their reps and have been great I would just like to see Posey playing with a more experienced QB. Even if they just throw it to him deep a few times to see what he can do.
Martin and Jean beat out Posey for playing time with the first teamers.

Posey sitting out all of last year only reinforces the fact the he needs to go to the practice squad. I can't think of any productive player I would cut just so I can give a spot to Posey. He can not make plays sitting at home watching the game.

Actually I expect him to have some sort of odd injury that will get him IR'd the last week of preseason.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote