View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Personally, I want to see Jean take over Walter's spot, and I added the Posey pick to my mental list of WTF moments that Smithiak has committed.

That said, If Matt throws a catchable ball in the first quarter to Walter in the end zone, I suspect tonight's conversation might have a slightly different tone to it.
I've seen Walter catch a TD or two since he's been here. Catching one in the preseason wouldn't really change my opinion of him. He doesn't have the blazing speed to make me think he's going to behind too many defenses. I don't see him pulling away from anyone, breaking any ankles..... or changing the game.

Walter is a #3 in this league.

That said, I haven't seen enough of the kids to suggest they should supplant him. But I am liking what I've seen so far.
Posey was a third round pick, he might be the best of the bunch, but it may take time before he catches on. Keyshawn.... a lower pick than Posey seems like he was born for this. That's special, & rare. LeSean, if he hadn't got hurt last year, I think Jacoby wouldn't have made the team last season.....