View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012   #94
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I agree. I wasn't on the Holliday bandwagon before tonight but now, I don't see how he can be kept off the team. I expect our WR corps to be:

1. AJ
2. KW
3a. KMart
3b. Lestar
5. Posey
6. Holliday

But like you said, that means we're going to have to cut someone from somewhere.
We need to find a better name for Martin. KMart is reserved for a bum who quit on his team cus his feelings got hurt.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote