View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012   #28
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 131726 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Jen, check your email please.

Sorry for the late reply....I've been busy and haven't logged on for a few days. For those of you that weren't able to get into this game I set up the Battle Red league when I was reserving live draft slots. I don't think it will be a money league but it will be full of texanstalk members just like this one. I'll set up a thread for that when I'm ready tweaking the scoring system and the roster size. I already have a live draft time reserved (Sunday, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:30pm CDT). It's exactly one week before the Steel Blue draft at the same general time of Sunday evening (that's when I figure most of you can attend).

We are almost totally funded in the Steel Blue league...

Registered and Paid:

Arlington Texans - ArlingtonTexan

Pollardizers - Pollardized

Overofficious Jerks - Vinny

majestrate's a Hartmann 2 beat - majestrate

Monkeyloaf - Lucky

Arian's Foster Kids - Texasguy346

Texas Killas - playa465

Multiple Scoregasms - TexansSeminole

The Jerk Store - Dutchrudder

Committed to pay:
Watch The Throne - Signed up