View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012   #20
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 57187 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game Day Texans VS Niners

Im of to BWWs for a fantasy draft then home to pick up the wife and catch dinner, then BOOM game time, just dropped 15 bucks for the pre-season package online. I hate streaming those garbage sites that lag and are choppy so I spent a little money on this pre season thing, hopefully its better. It really pisses me off that I pay all that money for Sunday Ticket and can't get the pre-season games too