View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264425 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Didn't we used to have these same preseason Mario threads (0-0-0)? Williams will put up numbers (if healthy). Numbers worth $100 million? That's another story.
Agreed..... his only issue here, was staying healthy & I think that was a by-product of playing 90% of the snaps. He's a warrior & I'm sure the Bills will be pleased with him.

Until that $100M starts to affect their ability to keep other players. But since they were so far below the cap & have pretty much stayed away from "known" players, i shouldn't be a problem for a while.

I watched the game vs Washington, hadn't watched the most recent game. But as a fan, I would be pleased to see that he's working on his hand game. Not relying on the bull rush, or his speed.

When the games count, I'm sure you'll see him use more of what works & less experimenting/practicing.