Thread: Keeper Advice
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keeper Advice

Can't we just have one thread for all trade/keeper/waiver questions, and another for "rate my team"?

Anyways, AJ Green in round 12 is a steal. Definite keeper.

I would be torn between Forte and Steve Smith. Forte is going to be a 3rd round pick at the latest this year, so getting him for a 5th is a steal too. Steve Smith though, had an awesome year, but the Panthers didn't really do anything to improve their offense this year. Also, he trended downward as the season went on and defense learned how to stop Cam.

I'd go with Forte and Green, two weekly starters for sure.