View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012   #85
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Absolutely, if you think Grimes is the better player. But I don't. I also don't know if I would release my veteran backup at this position because it is possible that we'll finish the season with Forsett, Grimes, & a player yet to be named as our only healthy RBs. You never know.

This early into the season, if I have to start making those decisions, ps eligibility will play a major role in my decision making.
Personally, I think the #3 RB slot is still wide open.

Meggett also did a fine job despite very few holes available.
None of these 3 guys seperates himself from the pack.

While PS eligibility is a concern, so is the salary we pay a player going forward.

It's a tough business the more success the team has.

If a young guy shows that he's close to fulfill a veteran's duty (especially as a backup where it's not very critical), the vet may find himself counting against the cap number.

I hate numbers!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote