View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #65
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
McCourty is good.
But he looked like crap in 2011. He is the only rookie corner I can think of that contributed as much to his team's success as a rookie in at least 10 years.

Guys like Patrick Peterson, & Joe Haden... both top 10 picks have struggled since joining the league.

There's no doubt in my mind if the 2010 defense looked like the 2011 defense (or even the 2009 defense) the perception of Kj would be much different around here.

We lost our DL pass rushing rotation before the first half of the first game, Bullman was done for the season in training camp, Barwin went down early game one. Cushing got pregnant, Demeco tore his Achilles when Cushing got back.

Kj is going to be fine, I have no doubt in that.

Hey, didn't Wade draft Ball??