View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #84
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Thanks for the read Doc.

Will continue to be interesting the remainder of PS since tomorrow the 'training camp' routine will be over giving way to the regular season gig. Trindon will get his shots.

I'd like to see him do well. He'll have to excel for two more games to be in the running for a roster spot though.

I read the averages earlier, I *think* the KO return was 26 and the PR was 11. I'd really like Holliday to do 27 & 12.

He's exciting to watch but if he falls short there's #82. Between the two I'm not cringing every time a ball get's kicked. I'm an underdog kinda guy. I hope Holliday can get it done. If not, K Mart gets the nod and that will be exciting as well.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote