View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #65
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
I can't wait to witness the crow feast this year. I, like many others, have constantly said to have patience. Kareem's last 3 or so games last year, he looked very serviceable to almost above average. Seeing the first preseason game, I'd say he's still on track for continued improvement. I know many of you are man enough to own up to your Crow stew you've been brewing, and by the end of the season, you will be feasting on crow like the 2 weeks of turkey following Thanksgiving!
I hope you're right.

If you are, I would like my crow smothered in gravy please. LOL
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote