Thread: OMG I need help
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #29
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OMG I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post

I will feel weird just walking up to people to tailgate but I will it you think its ok...
amazing80, I've just walked up and introduced myself as "rickyb" from the Texans Talk MB. Works great. An invitation ahead of time is all the better. And it looks like you have those, too. You are going to have a GREAT TIME. I mean GREAT. Everyone is so dang cool.

As for Saturday... for food, I recommend: a) The Buffalo Grill for breakfast. Get the peppered bacon with whatever. b) For dinner, hit Pappas Steakhouse or Pappadeaux for cajun seafood, or Pappasitos for Mexican. The Steakhouse is pricey, but is phenomenal. Hit Shipley Donuts on Sunday morning before the tailgate.

Have fun!
Rick
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote