View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #19
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Four needed in NFL.com League

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
Lol Easy to spot my Britishness ... Just gotta look at my typing!

Yeah I'm aware of sites that show games as I used plenty last season lol... Altho I'm seriously considering paying 99 for NFL gamepass and then I can watch any and all NFL games all season + the last 2 years archives of all games highlights.

Where abouts in Europe were you bro?
I was in the Air Force and been all over but I lived for three years in Northern Italy and four years in Southern Germany. Been to England a couple of times to, I just never lived there.