View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #17
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Four needed in NFL.com League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cush View Post
I'll play if you need another
Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Any room for a Jags fan? LOL I've always played on yahoo's FF, so willing to try NFL.com league.
The open spots I had are now filled but I will let you know if someone backs out between now and the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
When is the draft?
The owners will decide when the draft is... hopefully we can find a day that is good for everyone. In general it's some time between Preseason game 3 and the regular season.