View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #15
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Four needed in NFL.com League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I remember living in Europe and trying to figure out how to watch games. Of course this was before the internet and when it was slooooooooooooow.

There are some websites out there that you can watch any game live that you want. If you look around here people will put them up every once in a while so you may be able to watch on those.

On a side note I love how it shows that you misspell words when you use the "English" spelling (favourite).
Lol Easy to spot my Britishness ... Just gotta look at my typing!

Yeah I'm aware of sites that show games as I used plenty last season lol... Altho I'm seriously considering paying 99 for NFL gamepass and then I can watch any and all NFL games all season + the last 2 years archives of all games highlights.

Where abouts in Europe were you bro?
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote