View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #14
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Four needed in NFL.com League

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
Awesome! I'm also relatively new to NFL in general having got into it seriously last year...I was a casual follower since the 80s but more so the past several years. Last year was the year I got into it seriously tho....it's now overtaken EPL and rugby as my favourite sport. I also love watching college football and try to catch games on espn america...the Oklahoma st cowboys and LSU caught my attention a lot last year. Anyway, I digress lol ............thanks again for the welcome!
I remember living in Europe and trying to figure out how to watch games. Of course this was before the internet and when it was slooooooooooooow.

There are some websites out there that you can watch any game live that you want. If you look around here people will put them up every once in a while so you may be able to watch on those.

On a side note I love how it shows that you misspell words when you use the "English" spelling (favourite).