View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #10
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Four needed in NFL.com League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
Send him a PM with your e-mail. He got back to me about 3 hours later with an invite. I saw that there were a couple of spots left but I'm not sure if he's waiting on others to join.

You can also hit up Gary because there's room in his league too. Just send him a PM and he'll let you know if there's still space.

LondonTex-you will be welcome in any league, we always like beating up on...no I mean we like helping new folks.

Lol... Thanks bro, everyones been really welcoming to the new guy on here!

As an aside, I got a Pm earlier asking for my email so hopefully I've got myself a league to play in
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote