View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #9
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Four needed in NFL.com League

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
Is there still a space available? I'm wanting to play my first FF year... No probs if it's more of a vets league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cush View Post
I'll play if you need another
Send him a PM with your e-mail. He got back to me about 3 hours later with an invite. I saw that there were a couple of spots left but I'm not sure if he's waiting on others to join.

You can also hit up Gary because there's room in his league too. Just send him a PM and he'll let you know if there's still space.

LondonTex-you will be welcome in any league, we always like beating up on...no I mean we like helping new folks.