View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew 'Niners Tailgate

OK, I'm rethinking this!!

If I decide to sweat it out and go early, can someone meet me at the gate? ALL my kids/grandkids will be at this game, total of 8, and some of them can't get off work until late on Sat, and won't be able to leave home until 5:30. They will need my parking pass. I'm gonna start looking for an extra parking pass, SOMEWHERE, it won't really matter what lot, and then I can do as I please. Finding it HARD to stay away!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote