View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #36
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ourlads/Dan Shonka Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Poe never had the sort of production Mercilus had, did he? He was more of a workout warrior, flashing a gaudy bench and some good stats at the combine, right? I'm going purely from memory here and could be wrong, but that's what I recall.
You are correct sir, but they are completely different positions. Even a great NT doesn't put up gaudy production in Poe's defense he has to dominate one on one & require double teams with ability to explode through holes & create pressure on QB's. In our discussions it was my opinion he would be better served finishing school. I guess getting paid & working on third teams is their best practice to prepare him for future success? Some teams place higher value on measureables over production.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote