View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012   #82
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Holliday's chances at making the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post

Why would you put grimes on the ps if he is the better player and can help the team more? Makes no sense to me.
Absolutely, if you think Grimes is the better player. But I don't. I also don't know if I would release my veteran backup at this position because it is possible that we'll finish the season with Forsett, Grimes, & a player yet to be named as our only healthy RBs. You never know.

This early into the season, if I have to start making those decisions, ps eligibility will play a major role in my decision making.