View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
HA!! Yeah, I was actually stoked whenever the Texans drafted him... Then, and only then his rookie season was sh!te!! Then again, that was a time when the Texans "D" staff was crap.

Again, I don't think KJ will be any great shakes, but I do think with the current staff, he can be very servicable.
Like you said, we had a lot of issues in 2010, Frank Bush just wasn't well equipped (between the ears) to compensate. Where Wade has the experience to know you gotta keep doing what you're good at despite whatever complications that pop up.

KJ is not the next coming of Deon. I get the feeling that is what many of us expect. But I Think he is going to be a fine cover corner. More like Namdi, where QBs just don't throw his way.

If h is looking for the ball now, like it's been stated he is going to have a fin year. But since he doesn't get many interceptions ( even going back to his college days) he''ll get overshadowed by Manning & Jjo.