View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #4
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: would you keep?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
I am picking 7th.

Rodgers will go 1.01 or 1.02. Brady and Brees could conceivably be available at 1.07.
I'd probably let Eli go back into the pool. I wouldn't want to find Brady or Brees available with that 1st round pick with a QB already on the roster. You could likely get Eli in the 4th, or someone equivilent (Rivers, Romo). I would roll the dice.