View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #29
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
He was really bad his first year, now he's much better as anyone can see. Whatever the reason for his first year woes and his improvement since we can talk about all day long I suppose. But it does sound like he's turning into a good corner, and we need that, so good for him.
Show me someone on our defense his rookie year that wasn't bad, we couldn't get pressure if our life depended on it. His bad year was even worse cause our front 7 couldn't pressure anyone..

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote