View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #9
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buying tickets from Craigslist

EXACTLY!!!!! Craigslist is the way to go, no BS, if you want to buy and have tickets in hand same day, MEET THE PERSON and do a face to face exchange. I have 16 season tickets and sell between 2-12 for every game. I really don't have to post anymore, over the years people have my number and call me to see what i have for each game. I still make money but I am REALLY cheaper than Ebay, stubhub, NFL ticket exchange, or any of the others....... you can ask a guy on this board that I sold 2 seats side by side in 115 G for the entire season. I saved him $1,000 and I STILL made some money.