View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

I'm in late on this convo and didn't have a chance to read the whole thread. That said, I admit to raking Kareem over the coals. That said, he was much improved last year, even in a platoon situation.

Could've it been a situation where during his rookie season that the coaching was so horrible, he sucked so bad? Afterall, this is a guy who was a pretty good player in the SEC at Alabama. Maybe, if coached up properly by Vance Johnson, could he turn into a servicable, if not, more than servicable CB???

In the end, I'm willing to let it play out.