View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #23
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
He was really bad his first year, now he's much better as anyone can see. Whatever the reason for his first year woes and his improvement since we can talk about all day long I suppose. But it does sound like he's turning into a good corner, and we need that, so good for him.
I think its a combination of all those things in no particular order - Coaching , Confidence , Pass rush , Experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't see him as a play maker but I think he's a very good cover guy right now, so we'll see.
You might have to rethink that statement .... He's looking for the ball now rather than looking like Ball who never looks for the ball .... and thats how a CB makes plays rather than just giving up yards and making a tackle after.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote