View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #28
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning: Iím not better than Peyton ..

Just to add fuel to the fire and yank your chain, Tex:

Quote:
After Two Super Bowl MVPs, Eli Manning Is Hall of Fame Bound. Believe It.

Now, after two Super Bowl rings on the backs of two MVP performances, there is no question that Manning is one of the elite quarterbacks in the game. Yes, he may even become one of the elite quarterbacks of all time.
You will love this part:

Quote:
In fact, he's just the fifth player to win multiple Super Bowl MVP awards, with Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Bart Starr and Tom Brady—three Hall of Famers and a guy who will be in as soon as he's eligible.

p.s. I've never been a huge Eli fan, but as an NFL fanatic, I have to call it like I see it. Eli has proven himself worthy. Sometimes we have to just get over our own self-inflated opinions and try to be objective about analysis.