View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

I'm sure they are going to try to wiggle Brandon Harris on the field one way or another. It will most likely cost Kareem some playing time, but I don't think that will reflect negatively on Kj uncles it's close to the 50-50 split he had with Allen.

I don't think Kareem is a star by any means. I don't see him as a play maker but I think he's a very good cover guy right now, so we'll see.