View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

I dont think his improvement is so improbable at all.

I do believe he was thrown into the fire before he was ready and the fact that there was zero pass rush that first season didnt help.

He only had one bad quarter last season when Drew Brees picked on him constantly .... but Brees being an elite QB can make an awful low of CB's look bad.

Now they have a fantastic pass rush and he's gained valuable experience as well as confidence .... a CB with no confidence isnt going to trust his ability nor the system.

Add up the experience , confidence and pass rush .... you get a player who's had a lightbulb moment.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote