View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

I was probably most outspoken critic of drafting KJ. Thought he was not the type we needed. I think his improvement is due to his coaches. He has size and ok speed but had trouble in "bump & run" coverage. He tried to knock WR off balance but missed and had "uh,oh" moments. We often saw KJ playing catchup or sometimes on ground. I did not see that as much late last season or so far this one.