View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #6
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buying tickets from Craigslist

I sell all the time on Craigslist and have bought a few as well. I have never sold tickets and reprinted them, that is stealing!!!!!! I offer to give the buyer my TDL and a hand written receipt out of money receipt book. That way he knows where where I live, my cell, and had a receipt if the ticket is "NO GOOD". I VERY rarely ship to out of town customers unless they have bought from me before. I meet FACE TO FACE with hard tickets in hand with my ticket invoice. It is just like anything else...... 95% of the people are real and legit..... it's the 5% out there that screws it up for everybody else. I use to sell on ebay, but the fees are stupid, craigslist is the way to go, meet local, and find a guy you can trust. Stubhub and NFL ticket exchange is CRAZY, I can't believe people pay those prices and fees. Craigslist saves the BUYER and SELLER money without involving the middle man. People use to sell here to save Texans fans money until people got upset if they were asking for more than face value. Now they have to go to the high priced secondary market for tickets. It just makes it more expensive for all involved rather than just making a deal between two people.