View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #24
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tips for a FF rookie needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
any advice for rookies on where to play? nfl.com has hosted leagues that seem relatively simple, are there better options?
I would suggest to play with in one of the legues advertised by memebers on this board. Most are 'private" leagues on NFL, yahoo, fleaflicker, etc. also, you get to play with people you "know." making trading more likely, but still be able to get legetimate advise from someone in the league. there is also more general banter which is fun for some people.

The public leagues on any of those sites are fine for helping you learn the game, but are pretty faceless.