View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
A lot of CBs have a tendency to struggle their first couple of years in the league. KJ has made a lot of improvement. I want to see him perform this year, but I suspect he's developed into an at least serviceable #2.

OTOH, I was never in the "I hate KJ" section of the board.
I wasn't really either. Other than a blast every now and then his rookie year, of course.

I don't think he'll ever really be a shutdown CB like JJo. I do, however, see him as no longer being a QBs savior when a CB like JJo shuts down their 1st option. Which is fine by me as long as a JJo is on the other side.