View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #5
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
He made one good play on the ball near the goalline that resulted in a pass defended. Other than that, I can't recall him even making a tackle in that game. Not sure if that's because he was doing well, or Cam was under too much pressure, or if it's because the Panther's WRs are 35 years old. In any case, I didn't see him get beat or miss an assignment in the 10 or so plays he was out there.
Most of the improvement seems to be of the variety that happens Tuesday's through Friday's. I know that when Ajiratutu played with San Diego in 2010 he beat Jackson like a drum. He was out there for Carolina on Saturday and was relatively quiet.