View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #20
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a Newbie to the Texans (not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I agree! I still think we will be sorry for letting him go. TIme will tell.

Back to topic! Welcome Newbie!! We have several British fans that frequent the board, esp during the season. I bet they'll show up pretty soon. Most of all, just have fun, and don't let the sarcastic posters run ya off.

Hope ya get to come to Houston to attend a game, cause I'll be the first to say, I hope and pray to the football gawds above that we NEVER play a game in London! No offense to you or any of our other fans in Europe, just selfishness on my part. It'll be one less game I'll get to see in person, cause it's doubtful I'd be able to make a trip across the "big pond!" SOOOOOO, you just come to us, we'll take care of you!!
Hehe thanks for the warm welcome - I do hope to come visit sometime... It'd be an awesome experience for me. No offence taken btw, I totally understand where you're coming from. I wouldn't want the Texans to lose a home game but wouldn't mind at all if they were the road team once or so.... Let's say Seattle or San Diego decide to give up a home game sometime and Texans are asked if they want to be the road team as they happen to be playing them that particular season. Having said all that I'd much rather see them in Houston and if they never make it over here it won't change the fact that they are now the team I'll loyally root for!
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote