View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a Newbie to the Texans (not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I'm really going to miss Ryans. Saw him in the video. He was a true Houston Texan.

I agree! I still think we will be sorry for letting him go. TIme will tell.

Back to topic! Welcome Newbie!! We have several British fans that frequent the board, esp during the season. I bet they'll show up pretty soon. Most of all, just have fun, and don't let the sarcastic posters run ya off.

Hope ya get to come to Houston to attend a game, cause I'll be the first to say, I hope and pray to the football gawds above that we NEVER play a game in London! No offense to you or any of our other fans in Europe, just selfishness on my part. It'll be one less game I'll get to see in person, cause it's doubtful I'd be able to make a trip across the "big pond!" SOOOOOO, you just come to us, we'll take care of you!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote