View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #23
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95426 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning: Iím not better than Peyton ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'll take Peyton over Eli any day, regardless of their stats. There is a massive difference between the two of them when it comes to playing QB. A great coach will do well with either of them though.

I'd take Romo over Schaub as well. I'm not saying there is a huge gap between the two, but Romo has just as much to his resume as Schaub does, with fewer injuries. He doesn't have the help of an Arian Foster on his team and his O-line is significantly worse. He finally gets a quality LT on the team this year, and then he posts a personal best 102 passer rating. Coincidence? Maybe...

Anyways, I think Romo is better than he is perceived to be around here. Partly because he's the QB of our rival, and partly because people just don't like him.
As a fan of the Cowboys and Texans, I can say (IMHO) that Romo >>>>>>>>> Schaub.

No sane person would take Fragile Mattie over Romosexual.

Better talent, better toughness, leadership, and more respect by his peers and opponents.

I would take Eli over both though, pretty much just because of him being clutch.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote