Thread: 10 year patch
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #36
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 10 year patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
League years run from March to March. Everything which happened last season is considered part of the 2011 season.
FOOTBALL SEASON for fans is from Sept to Jan, Feb for a couple lucky teams. I'm with Hobie, this should have been done LAST year, during our 10th year. So much for COMMON SENSE reasoning though! I don't really give a hoot about the league year!

That said, I have a 5 yr patch, thanks to one of our TT posters, and I will get a 10 yr patch Sat at the store. We've completed 10 full years in the league, so I guess it's all good, and just a matter of how ya look at it.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote