View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012   #12
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a Newbie to the Texans (not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Houston is the greatest big city with a large "small town" mentality....... EVER!!!!

Houston is the 4th largest city in 'Merica" and yet still super friendly. We actually say "hello" to people on the streets. We actually thank -or- wave when someone lets us in traffic.. It's town where I grew up in and many of my friends are not from here. It's a diverse town that I am very proud of!!!
Sounds like the sorta place I'd LOVE. London used to be a lot more friendly than it is nowadays.....and manners cost nothing...So when I hear there are still friendly places in terms of the bigger cities it makes me glad!
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote