View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As a Newbie to the Texans (not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
As a Newbie to the Texans (not to mention a Brit lol).....

Is Houston a friendly place for outsiders ?
If I can make it to a game what's the best area to get tickets..... Whats tailgates like etc?
Best 3 players (in your opinion)

Thanks
Houston is the greatest big city with a large "small town" mentality....... EVER!!!!

Houston is the 4th largest city in 'Merica" and yet still super friendly. We actually say "hello" to people on the streets. We actually thank -or- wave when someone lets us in traffic.. It's town where I grew up in and many of my friends are not from here. It's a diverse town that I am very proud of!!!