View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012   #14
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 123395 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Keep the answers and suggestions/tips coming for London Tex. I'm a newbie to FF (as in never participated) and am following along. The thirty hours a week kinda threw me. Not sure I have an extra thirty lying around anywhere.
That's just not true. Remember, you're in it for fun and to win. If this were your real job then yeah spend 40 hours a week doing it.

My best advise...watch lots of football games.
Make notes.
Know who is hurt and who is injured; big difference.
Be aware who is on the waiver wire.
Know your league settings and scoring system.
Can you pick up a player during a game and stash him for next week? (think Arian week 1...I dropped some bum by the end of halftime and had Arian loaded into a spot for next week)
Have your mobile device of choice ready and near by.

And please please please don't offer up ridiculous trades. They will get vetoed and you will lose credibility.

Have fun, pick a good team name, and talk trash. Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote