View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012   #17
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 132152 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning: Iím not better than Peyton ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'd take Romo over Schaub as well. I'm not saying there is a huge gap between the two, but Romo has just as much to his resume as Schaub does, with fewer injuries. He doesn't have the help of an Arian Foster on his team and his O-line is significantly worse. He finally gets a quality LT on the team this year, and then he posts a personal best 102 passer rating. Coincidence? Maybe...

Anyways, I think Romo is better than he is perceived to be around here. Partly because he's the QB of our rival, and partly because people just don't like him.