View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012   #13
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning: Iím not better than Peyton ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Not directed at you Dutch .. however it's all about winning and losing and that is the only stat that matters. Romo is a choke artist and this team (Texans) would not be better off with Romo. I take a healthy Schaub any day ... and I am not a huge fan of Schaub.
I'll take Peyton over Eli any day, regardless of their stats. There is a massive difference between the two of them when it comes to playing QB. A great coach will do well with either of them though.

I'd take Romo over Schaub as well. I'm not saying there is a huge gap between the two, but Romo has just as much to his resume as Schaub does, with fewer injuries. He doesn't have the help of an Arian Foster on his team and his O-line is significantly worse. He finally gets a quality LT on the team this year, and then he posts a personal best 102 passer rating. Coincidence? Maybe...

Anyways, I think Romo is better than he is perceived to be around here. Partly because he's the QB of our rival, and partly because people just don't like him.