View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012   #11
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning: Iím not better than Peyton ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Statistically, Romo is a 96.9 passer rating over his career, Eli is only an 82.1. Romo has a much better TD/INT ratio too. I think they are both second tier QBs in the league, and are very close in regard to talent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
"Stats are for losers" is a cliche, but like all cliches, it's rooted in reality.
Not directed at you Dutch .. however it's all about winning and losing and that is the only stat that matters. Romo is a choke artist and this team (Texans) would not be better off with Romo. I take a healthy Schaub any day ... and I am not a huge fan of Schaub.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote