View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012   #9
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 366349 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eli Manning: Iím not better than Peyton ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Dude is clutch, and with two rings and two SB MVPs, he's not a fluke.
OK maybe this is only terminology but yeah he is kind of a fluke and in saying that I really am not trying to put him down.

But c'mon the signature moment of his first "MVP" performance was a badly thrown pass miraculously caught by a WR who would be deemed not good enough to make the team the next year. That's a fluke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I really don't think they are that far apart. Romo gets a bad rap, but his O-line has been terrible his whole career, and he really hasn't ever had a consistent run game. Statistically, Romo is a 96.9 passer rating over his career, Eli is only an 82.1. Romo has a much better TD/INT ratio too. I think they are both second tier QBs in the league, and are very close in regard to talent.

Put Romo or Eli on the Texans this year instead of Schaub and we would instantly be Super Bowl favorites.
I was there with you until you threw Schaub and his 92.2 QB rating under the bus.